September 24 – December 3, 2013 – 4:15-5:30pm PST. Free live webcasted MBA microfinance and Impact Investing course brought to you by Living on One and Professor Sean Foote at Stanford University. Join 75 other campuses around the world for lectures from Professor Sean Foote and guest speakers. Prior speakers have included the heads of Grameen, […]
Wednesday, October 2, 2013, 7:00 – 9:00 pm; Free Film Screening and Session with filmmakers as part of the Changemaker FEST at USD The University of San Diego and the San Diego Microfinance Alliance cordially invite you to a screening of “Living on One Dollar,” followed by a dialogue with documentary filmmakers Zach Ingrasci and Chris Temple. Where: Joan B. […]
Friday, October 4, 2013, 8:30am – 12:30 pm; Where: Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace & Justice Theatre – University of San Diego Info: http://www.sandiego.edu/peaceprosperity/ This morning summit is free and open to the public. To register, please visit: http://ahlers.kintera.org/peaceprosperitysummit The University of San Diego’s Ahlers Center for International Business and the Center for Peace and Commerce, along with the Institute for […]
The International Rescue Committee is seeking to hire a Microenterprise Business Counselor to work in their office located in San Diego, CA. The International Rescue Committee responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. The IRC Microenterprise Program supports refugees to start and expand their own businesses by providing intensive […]
- Accion is Hiring: Customer Service Representative
- IRC is Hiring: Microenterprise Loan Officer
- IRC is Hiring: Microenterprise Business Counselor
- Micro Enterprise Global Fellowship
- Local Efforts Toward Ending Poverty
- Microfinance Meets the Theatre
- IRC is Hiring: Microenterprise Program Manager
- Presentation: Microfinance Transparency
- Celebrate. Connect. Collaborate.
- Accion San Diego is Hiring!